Dr. James Denito is an accomplished Senior Executive with more than 37 years of success across the health and nutrition, manufacturing, and supply chain industries. Leveraging extensive experience with finding markets for expanding nutrition industries and product development, he is a valuable advisor for an organization looking to provide cost-effective services to patients. His broad areas of health expertise include complex clinical case liaison, expert medical malpractice witness, musculoskeletal disease, nutritional supplement design, anti-aging and genetic-based weight loss.
Dr. Denito has been in private practice since 1982 and has provided chiropractic and lifestyle consulting services to nearly 10,000 patients from 40 States and 7 countries. His large multidiscipline clinic in Allen Texas is also the home of Galaxy Nutrition Center, a compounding pharmacy, alternative health insurance broker, colonic irrigation, bodywork therapy, and HOCATT Ozone therapy. Dr. Denito incorporates cutting-edge nutrition and technology on all his patients and has guided some of our country’s leading athletes to champions, including gymnastics Gold Medal winners Carly Patterson and Nastia Liukin.
Dr Denito has produced over 70 papers, articles and newsletters discussing health techniques and scientific breakthroughs, as well as designed a unique logo for holistic chiropractors, a poster depicting a genealogical study of the world’s healing arts called Future Health, a new scientific perspective white paper on the formation of Black Holes, and published the science-fact/fiction novel Majestik One. He has lectured to over 30 groups/organizations, appeared on cable and network television and also hosted live am talk radio in New England. His motivational lecture Being Human on an Inhuman Planet at the Oil Baron’s Ballroom at Southfork Ranch was filmed in 2008 and is available on DVD. Dr.
Denito has been a research consultant to 9 large companies and custom formulates nutritional products for individual doctors or businesses. The last five years he has leveraged his connections, knowledge and passions into support for a new method of fracking hydrocarbons from wells. At 62 years old, his personal use of genetic-targeted nutrition allows him to participate in rigorous sports such as gymnastics, trapeze, motocross and wakeboarding. His 2 children are an aerospace engineer and a meteorologist.
Board or Officer Positions
- Deep Green Energy, LLC (President and Founder, 2019-present)
- ReStimCo, LLC (US Investor Officer and shareholder, 2016-present)
- Denito Chiropractic Clinic, PC (President 1982-present)
- SlimGeneration, LLC (CSO; 2012-2018)
- The Eclectic Viewpoint (1992-2001)
- Advisor to The Jabez Trust (2020)
- Member of The ExecRanks/AdvisoryCloud 08/2018- 08/2019
- Awarded Texas license 07/12/82, by Texas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic, (D.C.) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, as summa cum laude (highest honors), 01/07/79-03/22/82, Dean’s List. This is 4,620 classroom hours.
- Inducted into the International Chiropractic Honor Society, “Pi Tau Delta”, 1981.
- Associates degree in Basic Sciences from Bucks County Community College, 09/76-06/11/78, Dean’s List. This is over 2000 classroom hours.
- Pennsbury High School graduate, 06/08/76, National Honor Society. Letterman in swimming and gymnastics